I do not like. Especially when the weather's all cold and you're stuck outside out for half an hour sitting there looking bored...sorry if other people found it boring, I did too, but well I guess I was too stoned to think of anything original to do :\
Study is also boring, I also do not like. So put two things I don't like together and blahs. Well at least I sort of got work done. I've been sort of getting work done all week, though I don't really suppose you care about that. Then we saw little fob vincent and big Vincent was passionately telling us about his kbox experience:
Vincent:"...and there was hot Vincent on Vincent action.'
Hungy:"I agree, except for the hot part."
James:"Oh, that was cold!"
But that was all yesterday, when I was supposed to have written this up but got lazy and stuff. Today, I have, at long last, found my purpose in life. It may be found here. I dedicated the rest of my life towards maintaining the most up to date and complete list possible, at least until I get bored or when VCE starts...oh wait.
Then today, it was discovered that OJ has 130Gigs worth of er...'questionable' manga on his harddrive. He claims its not his and that he's never seen most of it, but nonetheless it is still very suspicious. I do admit a passing interest in such things, if only to uh, 'broaden my horizons', of which generated the following conversation:
OJ:"Wow, I never knew girls were into this kind of stuff."
Danielle:"Wow, I never knew guys were into this kind of stuff!"
Notice 'guys'. Yes I am lazy and had a not really boring but lack of quoteable quotes day.
-
10 comments:
I demand more erotic posts.
It's only 12gbs, I've never seen ANY of it, and I blame Jenny. =="
Wong shall get his erotics posts, if the rest of you lot would pull your weights and get busy being quoted.
The more you say oj, the less we believe you.
...LOL i do not know what you are saying, your quotes are good!
wth you've seen heaps of anime o__O well now i know what i'm going to be spending my procrastination time doing...
spcogg? if it is indeed your list...
- no haruhi? instant -10 points
- yes! another bakemonogatari fan =p
- hasn't finished CLANNAD? -5 points
you're failing, boy XD
if it isn't your list i will be mad, i friended you.
ahah thanks, and yes it is ying, no need to worry. The obscure acronym, if anybody cares, refers to super pancake of good game. Yes i am very inventive.
Ahahah well..its probably too much to be healthy. There is more, but i think i'd be a loser if i listed all of them o.o
@mh:Lol yes, bkmgtr seems to be the only decent one this season. And yes i have, but i didn't like it enough to list it :P
in the end i found canaan to be good , but it needs more work; so yeah, i guess bakemonogatari is probably the only excellent series this season...
ROFL. OJ. You begged me for them.
Esp. For the Page 25.
Canaan? Where have I heard that before...swear it's from SW. Hmm.
No Jenny, I did not XD
Post a Comment