There is a certain degree of required competency which I seem to be lacking at the moment. I believe some /wrist may be necessary. But of course this is not an emo blog (cousin stooph might disagree, but i digress).
As it is against my morals to not capitalize on a good racist jokes, especially at the expense of whiteboys. Nickson today asks abou worms (you know, that game where you shoot each other with holy hand grenades and all):
Edward:"Hey what colour am I?"
Hungy:"You're white, duh."
I love racism, even at the expense of being cool :D
And then, for some kegs bashing which we haven't had in a while. Today Mr. Ganella asked some idiots to hand in their mobiles before the sac, just like he did yesterday. Now yesterday, people who handed in their mobiles had to stay behind and fix up the exam room. So today most people didn't bother when he told them today. But Kegs did, and John said:
John:"There are two kinds of people in this world: Those who're stupid, but learn. And there are those who're stupid and stay stupid. Like kegs."
Poor Kegs...i wonder if he'll ever learn. And don't you pull number 2 on me.
Update: Now I remember the thing i forgot, after today's hadouken practise with Pugs, it made me remember yesterday what happened on that platform, after the miserable :
Hungy:"Oh man, I was so close to doing it...but I didn't."
Bill:"Too afraid of physical intimacy?"
Then 2 seconds later, pugs comes by:
Kevin:"Oh man..I...argh could've did it, but didn't."
Bill:"So here we have two people who could've but didn't."
And I can't seem to remember why it was so funny. But somehow it still seems appropriate to stick up here.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment