And zero percent work done. I should probably stop telling people that since its a given, but for the lack of anything real to say...yes I have yet to do any work. And we wish you a merry 18th kegs, may it be just as merry as your 17th.
So there was this party at Kegs' place that all the cool people went to, and there we proceeded to engage in some man on man action, a la super smash brothers. And I finally found my pokemon yellow you know, after losing it for about 8 years. On it was my strongest pokemon of my day, a level 55 pikachu with Thundershock/thunderbolt/thunder/quick attack moveset. Those were the days....
Anyway, then everyone bagged David (Thai) for being such a noob and using Lucas:
Charles:"Yeah...Lucas is such a noob character."
Kegs:"Yeah, he even looks a bit like David."
And yes, people should remind me to get off facebook while stoned or under the influence of mind altering substances....
-
5 comments:
I also ceebs, however i stareted hols a long time ago
edit: also ceebs for a few days, then I did do some work....but i've done not much compared to stooph/people who work hard
Wait how'd you know I've been working hard? o:
Because stooph u said in ur last post that u were working till like 4 or 5 in the morning.. u must be hardcore studying!!! but good luck with the holiday study! hope ur not too stressed >.<
oh yeah.. completely forgot about that post o:
Post a Comment