So, as you all know I've been studying my ass off.
I stay up till 4 - 5 in the morning studying right? right.
Anyway, last night I got so hungry that I ended up boiling two eggs for food. I didn't boil it long enough.. so it turned into a sloppy mess.. and inside.. I wept. I WEPT. I SOBBED. RIVERS OF MY TEARS MIXED WITH THE SLOPPY EGG AND TOGETHER THEY FUSED AND BECAME A DRAGON BALL.
I seriously have no fkn idea what I'm getting at.. maybe I'm on crack or something.
Bah, so I go to sleep at 5 in the morning.. and just when I'm about to doze off.. a bird outside my god damned fkn window starts tweeting.
You might think hey you know, it's nature, deal with it. FUCK YOU, THE BIRD DIDN'T SHUTUP TILL 9 IN THE MORNING. I was so fucking tired. Just sitting there listening to the bird going "toot tweetootweetootwee" over and over again. God freaking heck sake boobs D<
I'm sick of birds man, I wished, at that moment, I had a gun to blast the flipping thing out of the fucking tree.
It's 5 IN THE GOD DAMNED MORNING, IT'S STILL DARK, GO HOME TO YOUR BIRDLINGS LEAVE ME ALONE ASS WIPE
What the fuck are you trying to do? lure mates with your fkn song in the fucking dark. I don't care what chemicals you may release, or whatever heatvision you may or may not have, YOU CAN'T HAVE SMEX IN THE DARK AS A BIRD IN A TREE. DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING DANGEROUS THAT IS!?
fucking ass birds man. fuck.
I swear to god they're out to get me. Next time I'm going to tie a cat to a fishing rod, then we'll see who'll be tweeting. A-holes.
-
3 comments:
D:
Worst things have yet to come...crickets in summer...
i'm dreading summer. and i have birds like yours too. wtf.
that was such a well-written and cohesive post. no seriously, i liked it a lot. nice structure etc.
ok why do i sound sarcastic no matter what i say! DAMMIT!
er...yes i am complimenting you on your ranting skills now o__O
Post a Comment