Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I don't know

but i'm really hating the new msn thing. Its all bubbly and confusing and worst of all it reminds me of, god forbid, windows vista. Argh.

So chem trials today. Majorly cbs. Did not study at all. Blitzed half of the thing in 30 mins then sat there for 40 staring at hte biodiesel thingamabob which i didn't really underestand thend did the rest of the exam in 20 minutes. But woohoo no one cares. Just like spesh trials. Methods tomorrow and physics friday where i'll finally be able to go home at a more normal time. And no more unimaths (i r winnar). And pandas>vcaa. Incoherent ranting. Wewt.

Okay, so on the way to school, DP talks about OJ. With Chris Lee:
David:"So you know how OJ goes to state to pick up and shit yeah? So the other day I was like, 'hey lets all follow OJ to state!'"
Chris:"We'll check the disabled toilets first yeah?"
That doesn't make much sense. Its not supposed to, or well, more like leaving the interpretation open. I dunno maybe i'm making that up but i found it pretty funny.

And yes I got home 10 minutes ago. Just to bring you that quote and rant.

1 comment:

maggie said...

lmao i totally misread vista as viagra. i dunno what that says about me D: