Friday, September 18, 2009

That's all folks

So that was the end of trials. I should've known better than to waste my time studying physics, but oh well what's done is done.

Me and Kegs (or Kegs and I) have been playing this new game. It's called Ultimate Knight, and its pretty ultimate because its made in Japan where all awesome things come from. The other day we tried playing the game online, and similiarly (or so we would guess) some guy named Johan, who may have been japanese as he didn't speak english very well, also joined us.
Now Johan became fast friends with us, at least for about 2 minutes before I got bored and left and kegs didn't have any choice but to befriend the Japanese boy, and well...they tried to get the game to work you see, tried:
Kegs:"Hey Johan man, your ping is over 1000...."
Johan:"Really? Thanks!"

Yes, we lead very interesting lives. And I should post something a little more relevant to real life, but well you know, life sucks.

No comments: