OH HEY GUYS.
We know I blog to rant and rant to blog. Anywho.. initially I was going to do a documented, hour by hour "private eye" investigation of the blossoming love between Wong
That's this guy :
and we musn't forget our female lead, yi ling. That's this chick
Trademark Edward Cullen look - *Smolder Smolder*
HOWEVER... after reading Hungy's latest post.. I can say that I am disgusted at the crappy quality of that post.
Obviously the quote was shit too.. but you really didn't have to quote it...
When I cannot physically harm you.. I have to resort to other extremes, that is...I'm going to analyze your "post" to show you why I hate
My cousin is a genius. (MY COUSIN IS A GENIUS, FUCK. YOU KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE TO ME? "I WRITE LIKE I'M FIVE" I went to the shop. The shop was fun.)
Cousin Farn (Whats wrong with you? who refers to someone as cousin Farn. I understand that he's a pretend cousin.. but seriously.. you don't see me addressing you as COUSIN HUNGY do you?) is officially certified a genius as of today, rivalling perhaps even excelling in terms of coming up with quotes of pure genius. (You see I wouldn't have any problem with this.. that is until I see the quote.. which is a wheelbarrow full of crap. It's like forcing someone to eat fecal matter and telling them it's icecream.. oh wait that happened already, and they didn't fucking appreciate it)I am unable to provide the backstory/context for today's quote (REALLY?! BECAUSE IT DOESN'T SEEM AS IF YOU EVER HAVE THE CONTEXT OR BACKSTORY. EVER) due to a certain someone's request, but here is the quote in its most unblemished and pure form (wait, you try to build it up to something huge, something magestic.. and what do we get? this:)
"...but naked girls doesnt necessarily mean porn..."-Farn
(WTH IS THAT? THATS BY FAR THE WORST QUOTE I HAVE EVER HEARD YOU QUOTE.. hilarious Hungy. I'm laughing so hard that I'm stabbing your eyes out.)
As we can see, Cousin Farn (Stop refering him as cousin farn already sheesh. You sound like OJ. Brother jiang. Brother pang. Brother ching. What are you now? a commee?) is clearly of the more refined and discerning patron of the arts ^_^ (that smily face doesn't cut it either)
NOW. GO FORTH AND YELL AT ME BITCHES.


7 comments:
THE TRUTH APPEARS.
And I can't find your post on rpgs or whatevs.
skip both of hungy's crappy quotes. scroll down now
Hey, if i didn't write that piece of shit, you wouldn't've been able to come up with this piece of art. Or maybe you would have.
And don't let it distract you, get on with the story. What happens next?
LOLLOL
that's all i have to say.
i was so looking forward to a commentary on the burgeoning relationship between ying and wongsta.
HOW COULD YOU FAIL ME SO.
Aw mans, this post makes me laugh every time i see it.
And also, i would like to request you follow up on the promise about that report of the love between yi-ling and yi-ling.
Post a Comment