Friday, January 16, 2009

Dear Cousin Stooph,

I am really really sorry, although not by much, that all my posts are complete and utter crap. Unfortunately, I don't plan on making any effort to improve, since I know its never going to be good enough for you. Hence as compensation, you can exercise your excellent language analysis skills on my posts for your amusement and continue to bag these posts (although you are already anyway, so basically, i'm wasting your time here).

Sincerely,
Your cousin, Hungy.

Yes, i know i stole the format/tone/sarcasm from your apology letter(s), but like I say (and yes i'm repeating myself again), "Plagarised goodness is always better than original failures." I was too lazy/fat/cbs to think of anything original anyway, so sue me.

Anyway, as usual i bring you a shit quote (although that goes without saying, so i will refrain from saying so in the future). Today at wong's party which by the way generated a whole heap of hilarious moments, the following conversation took place:
Wong:"Okay guys, we need something to play."
Vincent:"Oh I know, lets play spin the bottle!"
Jitain:"Dude, you realise there is like, 8 guys to 2 girls here?"
Vincent:"Yeah, that's exactly the reason why we need to play."

Special thanks to Wong for inviting us, and to Vincent/Jitain for the quote, and Calvin for being my awesomepartner in the hat game. To the only asian I know of that has not seen pokemon, I tip my hat off to you.

No comments: