Vincent. Vincent.. What can I say Vincent Junior.
What can I say?
You know I've got to hand it to you, nobody seems to rile me up as much as you do. I don't like you. You are irritating. I mean, you do know that I am the main whinger here right? I don't like logging in to see some piss ass comment in the cbox.
Really I don't. And I don't like being blamed from some shitty holiday you had in HK.
Maybe they found you irritating. Gay, short, fobby. Oh Vincent Junior, I really don't give a shit about how I "rage" at you. I don't. fancy that eh?
Hey, we may not have met face to face. I mean who's to say we wont hit it off and be the best of buddies. Yeah who's to say indeed. But until then, I don't want to see your gay comments in the cbox until you've fully thought something out.
God dammit.
ps. Oh stop copying shit from lolcats.
-
2 comments:
$10 stooph is going to rip his head off when they DO meet
^__^
I'd take that bet...if I had $10...Stooph would simply bite him and infect him with rabies. Or deathsmack him with her headphones. Or just launch various components of her computer at him.
You know, it's kinda amazing that Stooph hasn't made a ragepost about me yet. I feel quite good now, actually. Especially since Obama is on TV. Whoo!
Post a Comment