Friday, January 9, 2009

I really hate to do this....

A few things actually.
1) Apologies to Stooph, for bumping your awesome post about asian RPG with these shit quotes of mine, but it was going to happen sooner or later....since, well, you haven't kicked me off yet (but please don't D:)
2)Steve for using his quote that he got pissed off at. Sorry steve, but i found this pretty funny ^_^
Steve:"[I am] fucking annoyed."
Hungy:"[Your] parents said no?"
Steve:"Amongst other tings."
If you don't get it, go learn some more about our residential tanky boy.

3)For destroying your eyes with an OJ quote, but ahem.
OJ:"...'act' like a retard?"
Hungy:"Yeah, it takes skill you know."
OJ:"...Skill to be a retard..."
Hungy:"Yah, without actually being one."
OJ:"I'm too pro. i'm a retard naturally. Wait...shit."

That's all folks. I shall endeavour to waste more of your time next time :)
Oh and, Hard times sucks hard D:

No comments: