Thursday, January 1, 2009

New year people

Happy new year. I think stooph is writing something as well, but can't tell since i'm still not an Admin yet :\ So you may or may not be reading a double post.

Anyway, today's quote belongs to a very special guest, a certain O.G. Guan Long. Here's Long lamenting about the state of affairs in today's education system:
"Man, I see year 6s playing dota these days. When we were yr 6 we played runescape. At least we learnt learnt heaps from it, like copper and tin makes bronze...."-Long

Even Bill would agree. If he played RS that is.

Edit: Here's Oj being OJ:
"...it's [My msn name is] also to motivate me, so that everytime i come onto msn, it reminds me i have better things to do than to keep a social life."-OJ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

New year rebellion
from quote hungy/fibre: by Stooph
So yeah. Happy new year.

Today I thought "hey, i should write something for once!" however after the party - if you could call it that.. (sorry steph, I love you?? :D) i felt rather irritated by two particular people.


So! what do we have here then I hear you asking. Well to those who I've hated in 2008 here's a tribute to my disgust for you.





Name - Chris Tham
Yeah you, you the boy who thinks he is the very best. Well you're not.

You are - Annoying, irritating, arrogant little swine. Don't come near us. Or ying. I hate you. I think you have a nasally voice. You should go make your own food you piece of crap.






Name - Josh Li.

HEY JOSH. YOU KNOW WHAT? GO HIT ON SOME MORE CHICKS. I pray so hard that one day you get raped by a transvestite (I'm sorry to any of the transvestite that will have the disatifaction of meeting josh li in the future) . Treat Linh better you piece of shit head tool. Fuck you and your "prostitutes" YOU ARE WORTHLESS AND ASENINE.

Every single person I know dislikes you. Go hang yourself. You see that person up there? not god, Chris that is, HE IS A GOD SEND COMPARED TO YOU.

You fucking worthless fuck. I hope Linh dumps your cheating ass.

Name - Yi ling

I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE NAMES OF AWESOME-NESS





Name - Lincoln

I HATE YOUR TOP HAT AND YOUR BEARD

Anonymous said...

Holy shit I didn't make it onto Stooph's list. And I'm gonna get a Simakaze soon. Goddamn, today is a good day.

Spcogg said...

(For a moment, i thought my quotes finally got some attention. How wrong i was)
Wow. Stooph decided to post her thing thing. Better go warn some people...:\

And OJ, shut it before she does.