Apologies to the people i said i'd go study chink with. Due to some idiots at school and because I managed to lose my phone at aunts place, I went home and slept after exams :\ Oh yeah and I ate food too. And dota as well. Yes dota, for the lack of anything else to do. That's how bored i was.
Well, now that exams are over (No they're not, but nobody cares about 3/4's, especially if its chinese) and so is chinese school ( what a coincidence), lets have a look at the tally:
Hungy: 1
Exams: 7 (+1)
Statistical breakdown:
Hungy: Ripped physics. Bullshitted my way through the questions that I didn't know how to do, finished in 30 minutes and then did all the detail studies because I was that bored. Yes I like to brag.
Exams: Everything else. Oh joy. Gfg. No i don't like to elaborate on screwups.
Afterwards, I saw Matt Guanadi (Matt Guanadi!) go to EB (EB games!) to buy a game (Buy a game!).
Today's quote belongs to fat Quy (the dodgy viet kid):
"I'm not fat......oh fine I am fat."-Quy
Why so fat for?
-
No comments:
Post a Comment