On a few good days, with a few good quotes. I'm not sure where I got the title from, no prizes for telling me.
So, today has to be a pretty good day, despite the fact that we wated so much time in the morning doing that fit to drive crap. After lunch everyone went somewhere, and I followed the Raymo kid around, who was playing his ("cute", in the words of Xile) songs that he wrote. And discovered that Xile also plays saxaphone. What a coincidence.
But it gets better, the esteemed Dr. G saw fit to let me scrape an A+ in both General exams (the marks are less inspiring, but that's not important), as well as provide Bill with a quote to describe his thoughts on the Count:
"The Count and Countess have probably 0.1% the intelligence of Doctors, although they get paid the same."-Dr. G, on the Count.
Also, Dr. G says he supports me doing Uni maths. I feel smart all of a sudden.
Afterwards, Twas even better. On the way to the trainstation, the harsh reality dawns on Kegs:
Kegs:"Why does it feel like I'm being left out...."
Hungy/Henry:"You ARE being left out."
Waited for Vinno with francis for like 15 minutes at Boxhill for no apparent reason. But good things seem to happen from bad stuff, like so: I had 45cents, and was almost crying (not really) because I couldn't get a softserve. Then Francis, being as awesome as he is, finds 5c on the gound, so that I could buy a cone. And then, the lady gives me another 10c in change. How awesome is that, we just made a 15c profit! 15 whole cents! Holy shit.
Then Vinno showed up, and we were sad :\
After such a long pointless rant, here's another witty one liner courtesy of Steve/Kevin:
Hungy:"What's with you Kevin, you seem so happy nowadays."
Kevin:"Oh you know, post exam afterglow. Its like, the feeling you get after you have sex."
Steve:"I don't know what you do when you have sex, but we sure as hell don't glow after it."
Oh and, To let you guys know, Vinno got diagnosed with cancer today (serious), so don't be too tight to him (Yes i'm a hypocrite). ANd its a bit sensitive, so he might not talk about it either.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment