Thursday, November 13, 2008

Has aircon!

Not has working aircon. :( But then again, its not so suffocatingly warm now, so its not too bad. A few random things which prompted me to write again (thanks to your unwavering support, dear readers. May or maynot indicate sarcasm ^_^).
Firstly:
Exams are mostly over. The most annoying ones are gone. Most annoying being
1. English
2. Chem
3. Methods.

And I had a 3/4 today which I remember last night, but nobody cares about IT anyway. Now i'm off to waste some more time before study. Or maybe just waste some more time.

Oh yeah almost forgot. With exam stress being the norm these days, no one rarely says anything funny. yes that's my new excuse, get used to it.
Before methods:
Daniel:"Man jimmy you're gonna fail this shit. You don't even have a cheatsheet!"
Jimmy:"What are you on about? I'm a walking talking cheatsheet."
Daniel:"Maybe just the walking and talking and cheatings parts."

After IT, Steve vs Peter:
Steve:"Ah my nose is all red due to sniffing and shitty tissues."
Peter:"Hah, I have good tissues."
Steve:"Well sorry Mr. 3-ply."

Personally, I like what daniel n jimmy were saying better.

And i almost forgot: Tung is still a sleaze bag ^_^
Keep up the good work