Friday, November 28, 2008

A great causes for celebration....

Causes, yes that's right.
1)100th post! Can you believe it? I've actually been at this crap for 100 or so odd posts over 4/5ish months. Stooph and Farn (and oj for a week) have filled in every now and then, but its mostly just me. So, 100th post :D
2)Happy birthday EJ! Although he's only turning 16 (zomg young), here's hoping your birthday is happy, although I know it is since I was there ^_^ Shame I didn't get to see him get surprised though, but by the time you see this it should be up on youtube somewhere, so ask around.

There was a bunch of funny shit said today, alot of which i'd forgotten. A select few:
Vinno, Francis and me wishing EJ a happy birthday (should be a youtube version up somewhere):
Hungy:"...So, Happy birthday EJ!"
Vinno:"EJ, you have a very large pe-"
Francis:"Oh shut up Vinno!"
Hungy:*to Camera*"I think he meant you have a very large 'cello'

Vinno and Francis repeated that act a few times. They did bake a cake for EJ though (Well, Francis did, and Vinno made sure it was safe to eat, apparently).

Kegs had a hatrick today, though some fairly obscure references included:
#1:(Actually, i forgot the first one. I'll get back to you on this)
#2:"If it was raining Henry, we'd all be dead about now."-Kegs
#3:"Okay, first signs of death: 9:22 PM."-Kegs, after eating Francis' cake at 9:22

Overcrowding at the bathroom, due to everyone needing to wash their hands in EJ's single bathroom. Note the laundry and toilet are in seperate rooms next to the bathroom.
Josh(or was it Matt?):"Everyone rush the bathroom, hurry!"
John:"Ah screw this, I'm going to wash my hands in the laundry."
Hungy:"Man, you guys are so picky. I'ma go toilet to fix all of my hygiene problems."
(I did actually say that, and yes it's implying what you're thinking.)

And as usual, I swear there are other good quotes, I just can't seem to remember them. :\

No comments: