are the source of all goodness. Did you really think I was going to write a racist commentary? Well too bad, I am. Sort of. Black people are the source of all the world's goodness probably because they have the eye for the best things to steal. So you can generally count on anything black people have to be the most expensive/goodest things. Unless they're in Ethiopia or some 3rd world country where there's nobody making anything for them to steal. Poor people.
Proof! Where's the proof you say. Don't worry, i would never make any claim without proof. My black buddy says:
"I thought the only reason people have girlfriends is for effort-free sex."-Samitha
And what an undeniable truth of the world it is. Succinct and accurate, the epitome of black intelligence. Perhaps a cautionary tale to our readers of the fairer sex? (hah, i'm wishing. And no vinno you don't count)
-
No comments:
Post a Comment