Tanny, if you're reading this, sorry but we didn't have enough for a foursome so now its a threesome :\
Today was twice as boring as yesterday, seeing as I only had one real transition to go to (methods) which the teacher (Drossos) or something pretty much explained in 30 minutes. And he was a PE teacher. Then he took the whiteboys and curries out to play soccer and I went up to south yarra to go eat food, kidnapping James (with Fong) along the way. I really should've wagged then, because the rest of the day was pretty boring. Except for the awesome threesome action later in the day.
After singing and being bored, our group of asians camped in the music room and played spoons. There was a lot of people (like..13 at some stage?) crowded around two tables. Even Dr. Lierse was amused at some stage. Anyway, Karlgren lost the game (sorry Kegs, but its democracy :\) since we all voted him to lose. I do take the blame for starting the vote, but still, it was everyone else's fault for being sheep. So try not to blame me, well, not too much anyway. Not that I'll lose any sleep. Ahem.
After that, I forgot to see english teacher for my exam, but instead went to the Library to form the awesome threesome with Xile and Brian. Here are some examples of what we did:
After getting our "resource packs" things in a plastic cover:
Xile:"Holy shit, a free age subscription!"
Hungy:"Holy shit, a free freddo frog!"
Brian:"Holy shit, a free plastic cover!"
---
Librarian:"So who has a topic that was in the news recently?"
Xile:"Umm...e-sports...?"
Librarian:"What? Esport?"
Xile:"Oh, you know, like, gotfrag? E-s-p-o-r-t-s?"
Librarian:"You mean slime soccer?"
---
The awesomeness continues on. A shame not much people were there :\ And they taught me all these happy tricks, like how to get control panel and how to use hotmail at school, being the leet people they are.
Until next time! (Which will be the 100th post! zomgs)
-
2 comments:
are those quotation marks... pink?!
What the hell were you doing.
Post a Comment