Monday, March 9, 2009

What long weekend?

So like, I still haven't done anything this weekend that's remotely interesting. (If you think I did, well too bad it didn't happen. No that's not suggesting anything). I was supposed to finish all this work but instead I'm here trying to make up some bullshit to make the time go. What a life.

Anyway, spent a total of 8 hours outside today due to tutor. Moomba day today/yesterday apparently and i didn't even know about it. It was very cramped everywhere. Then tonight many people discussed physics with me, and for the lack of any results Kevin (panda, not pugs) decided to threaten Kegs with blackmail:
Kevin:"Omg Karlgren send us the results."
Kegs:"Yeah i'm having a look around."
Kevin:"hurry up before I buy our results off someone."
I don't know, at least I think it won't be with money.

Yeah yeah I promise to come up with better quotes tomorrow blah blah blah can't be stuffed (you know, its for like, when you can't actually be bothered typing cbs. Yes?)

No comments: