Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I noticed

how most of these "quotes" generally involve laughing at the stupidity of some unfortunate bastard quite often. So here i am trying to maintain the status quo, and I figured the best way to do that was to make fun of poor Kegs.

So we got photo's today. Mine was exceptionally bad as usual (hair does not look like a ball under any circumstances thank you), but apparently Kegs had it worse
Hungy:"Kegs show us your photo."
Kegs:"No. I don't want you looking at my face in this ugly picture."
Hungy:"That's quite alright I'm used to seeing it everyday already."
Sorry Kegs, but that was pretty stupid.

The other type of quotes generally involve someone trying to be smart and succeeding to various degrees. And example today, where I was told that euler's rule thing (Over there. Yeah the formatting is retarded) is the most beautiful mathematical equation ever. I disagreed.

Hungy:"Ceeeeebs. I like that better."
James( Lu):"What?"
Hungy:"It has more e's in it. Has to count for something."

(Oh yeah, and who was it who wanted to prove that one? I can now show you how if if you want)

After the previous joke has failed miserably, its time for something garuanteed to cause sensations, also known as Bill quotes.
"Now that chem is over, its time for something completely different. My current goal now is to convince someone to come to the formal with me."-Bill
Males need not apply ^_^

3 comments: