I mean, I get stuck on every second question in methods due to being too stupid/not reading/whatever lame reason. Now if you guys don't mind, help me do this one:
320π=πT+sin(πT)
Solve for T. I've spent about 20 minutes at the time of typing, and still no clue. Fuck something is wrong with me :(
All this begging aside, today did have some funny moments.
#1: Kevin vs Hungy. Disclaimer: I was sleep deprived (as i am) in the morning, so whatever I say is not an accurate blah blah blah. nobody cares. boohoo.
Kevin:"Oh Hungy! Why art thou so wet?"
Hungy:"I was thinking about you. What else?"
It was raining a bit in the morning.
#2: Mr. Fall is now my almost second favourite teacher, and my second favourite teacher who actually teaches.
"Now I think apart from a few people like Edward everyone else got it right, but I won't name anyone"-Mr. Fall
In other news, I forgot what I was going to say. But Joslyn is now one of my heroes for getting 8/14 in physics test.
-
1 comment:
If T is a whole number (ie T is a subset of Z) then the value of sin(pixT) can only ever equal 0. This leaves you with 320pi=Tpi. Cross out the pi's and T = 320. There may be other solutions, though (for example, if T can be any real number). why am i even replying you're doing uni maths :(
Post a Comment