Sunday, March 8, 2009

A poor excuse

to write something. I just remembered a conversation I had with ray the other day. It was very....insightful into the lives of people who are filthy stinking rich. Hopefully this will prepare me for the life I aim to live in the not to distant but probably not to near either future.

I wanted to borrow raymo's phone:
Hungy:"Hey Ray can I borrow your phone to call Vinno for a sec?"
Ray:"I got no credit on it."
Hungy:"Damnit. Wait, you're a rich boy I don't trust you. How much credit is no credit?"
Ray:"I've only got $30 left on it."

And he thinks he has no credit. In the end he didn't have Vinno's number so I had to borrow Kancelot's to call James to call Vinno. Not having a phone really sucks.

Apologies once again to Vinno for closing that convo. It would've been really really good :\

No comments: