the primary purose of Blogs is for self promotion. And which is why I intend to continue to do so, if you, dear reader, will continue to buy my bullshit (3 (yes that's my new smiley. doesn't it work wonders. Hint: Try looking at it from the other side.)
English sac was total fail. I dunno who this dodson guy was :( I never watch news or anything anyway, since nothing important ever comes up. I'd probably learn more watching bloomberg or something...wait that's still news :\
For anyone who's interested, Kegs did all the number crunching and figured out that each mark on that sac is worth 0.125 of a study score mark each. So lose 8 and you already lost 1 study score. Not too much fun huh.
Long said something but i can't remember. So instead, we bring you something by that stoner boy, Peter tran.
Hungy:"Peter, Dodson is an aboriginal. I researched that shit okay?"
Peter:"He's a professor, meaning he can't be aboriginal."
Yeah, he's a rat alright. ^_^
Mr. Fall is now my new daily source of humourous entertainment, as he always manages to come up with something random and makes no false pretenses about trying hard to be.
"What does spectroscopy mean you ask. Now wouldn't it be nice if there was a glossary at the back of the text book? Oh look, here's something for you to read now every night before you go to bed. yes i've graduated from reading dictionaries, which I got to B then got bored."-Mr. fall
After that, when Mr. Keyte rocked up to our chem class to bitch at us about not handing in work, Mr. Fall wrote on the board behind Mr. Keyte "I LUV FIZIX )="
That smiley is an attempt to represent Mr. Keyte's face that Mr. Fall drew.
-
2 comments:
did kegs add in to his calculations the fact that SACS MEAN NOTHING?
^^^ what he said
AFAIK highest SAC mark is given to the highest exam scorer and hence ur SS is calculated that why
plus with additional factors (e.g. scaling, moderation, cohort performance, etc.) u cant really calculate a SS based on simple year 8 maths ;)
Post a Comment