Sunday, September 7, 2008

YiLing's Drug - Camp teh shizzles mah foshizzle.

I think I may have fallen in hate with camp. HAR HAR I'm kidding, I've always hated camp.

Without further ado, I shall begin the epic adventures of CABIN 1, ROOM 4!

I was dropped off at school around 7 am, did some homework, went to english. OMG FUNKIEST THING ABOUT ENGLISH HAHAHAHAHA. Then we caught the bu---- wait? did you think I was going to tell you guys about English? and how awesomely funny it was? and how big of a prick I am to be concealing it from you guys? yeah :D you all need me to function

At the start of English, my teacher, who I love dearly,(I actually find her quite nice. SO NYAH.) tells me that the brochure for the assignment I made needs to be in a brochure form or else she can't mark it
(Yes I realise that brochures for english assignments are gay, KAY? oh shaz, that rhymes)
I misinterpreted it for "print it in colour and make it into a brochure form". I mean if I said this isn't a proper convention, wouldn't you think I meant the colour as well?

So I dragged clare along to get the.. wait I'm deviating from camp shat, to make a long story short, 6 flights of stairs, 2 I.D cards, 3 visits to the library, 4 wasted papers, 7 dollars later, I got the brochure only to find out she just wanted me to print in black and white. WHY. GOD DAMMIT

NOW TO CAMP!
I sat on the bus with Fiona. It was boring. She doesn't do fun things like Vivian, I mean.. Idiot Man.. so yeah.
Got to camp grounds, I find out that my cabin is fucking I DONT KNOW 400 METRES IN THE OTHER FUCKING DIRECTION AND THAT I'D HAVE TO CARRY ALL THESE GAY TWATTY BAGS TO THAT MORONIC LOCATION?!?! I DON'T FUCKING KNOW.

My Cabin, El Kanah (Pronounced AlKarnah, or Assfuckwipeland) looked like it was haunted. It reminded me of those late victorian houses, you know.. Pride and prejudice. But yeah, so I had to go upstairs for my room. And guess what?
HAHAHA FUNNIEST THING EVER GUYS! WE HAD TO WAIT 45 MINUTES TO GET UP THERE BECAUSE OF THE ELECTRICIAN HAHAHAHA ISNT THAT THE FUNNIEST SHIT YOU'VE EVER HEARD? BECAUSE IT ISN'T YOU TURD.



Thats you, the big fat turd.

So, after wards, I go upstairs, open my door and there's a ho-ish mudstain, or atleast I hope so, on the fucking floor. GREAT GUYS, GREAT WELCOME! YOU STUPID TURD, GET OFF MY FLOOR. HAHAHA IM SO FUNNY.

anywho, the "Ensuite" was locked, Linh wasn't there because she had debating. WHATEVER.

Wait, guys, I'm sure you're all asking "Hangon, if everyone had to stay in the same place, just get over it!" WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, NO, IT WASN'T LIKE THAT

let me introduce to you, the faggot heirachy of cabin rooms

Forest Retreat
The Cabin
El-Kah-fucking-nah

So this is what the differences were.
Forest Retreat had their own area to sit in with tables, kitchens, Televisions, Hi tech fire places, new carpeting. NOT TO MENTION EN-SUITES FOR EACH OF THE FUCKING ROOMS AND A FUCKING PATIO

The Cabin had a somewhat similar design to Forest Retreat minus the Sit in area, the Patio, the Ensuite, the television, the fireplace. Hell, it was clean and the beds were nicer.

Elkanah, you see was old and dilapidated. It was dirty, 4 showers to 40 students. Beds were tiny. I FOUND A BIBLE IN THE DRAWS. OH IT TURNS OUT, ELKAHNAH IS A RETREAT FOR RANDOMS AND BECAUSE THERE WEREN'T ENOUGH SPACE WE GOT SHOVED IN THERE.

ILL END IT HERE, I NEED SLEEP. ITS 12:51, ILL CONTINUE TOMORROW.


No comments: