Monday, September 8, 2008

camp post.. 2. ASS

I think my flair for "blogging" has finally come to a halt. Maybe it's because my brain is a stringy soup with bits of parasitic cysts floating about, maybe....

I can't remember what happened on camp. We went to get our ski equipment and then I changed to Wensi's cabin. Why? WHY?! BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE HER.

ME SHO HORNEY MY LUV YOU LONG TIME.

Basically, I became a traitor and ditched Gloria and Fiona in the crap shack. OH GUYS, BY THE BY, HAVE I TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I HATE SARAH HAMZA.

You know, if she ever reads this.. man will I be happy. She's one of the bitchiest people I have ever had the Facking privilege to meet. What a Cranberry. p'shaw.

Moving on, after the ski equipment crap, we had dinner. It was slop with mutilated chicken. I love chicken. I've written a song about chicken.

Loving you chicken mush

OH CHICKEN MUSH I LOVE YOU
FUCK YEAH YOU'RE LIKE POO
SHA LA LA LA LA
AND VIVIAN IS MY WHORE
WOOOO OAH OAH OAHHHHH


im so crap.. atm..

DAMNIT ALL CAMP IS GAY.

WHAT HAPPENED WAS THAT WE HAD A SPEECH MADE BY MRS ELVENS, PLAYED SOMEGAMES SANG SOME FUCKN SONG ABOUT SATAN, GWEN SMASHED MY CHEEK BONE.

WENT TO BED, GOT UP, HAD A WANK, WENT SKIING, FELL OVER, HAD SOME SARAH HAMZA HATE TIME, HAD ANOTHER SPEECH, BOXES WERE MADE, WENT TO BED, GOT UP, PLAYED STUPID GAMES WENT HOME.

THERE, NOTHING TO REPORT.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. why do you hate her so much? she seemed ok...

...ARGHHH SLOP WITH MUTILATED CHICKEN. oh my god it totally was except i didn't realise until you described it in that way...oh god.

well done on a well written post, stephanie ooi

Anonymous said...

i really like falling on my butt when skiing

Medkid said...

girls wank?...
...like that didnt just destroy my naive angelic view of the world... o.0

MHS guys dont get to go on camp T.T
Except for cadets. But then again, they don't belong to MHS. :P

Spcogg said...

naw, stoophs just an exception. And besides you knew vinno wanked ages ago, so how does that work?

Medkid said...

haha hungy... haha... -___-"

chewy said...

@hungy: the thought of that scares me...