My actions were something that was thoughtess, careless, cruel even! But most of all, it was pretty damn cool the way I disrupted your Choir (HAHAHAH) with brawl taunts. I mean, I initiated this response because of your dull droning voice. I am ever so sorry. However, I believe, even if I do not, I should take some sort of responsibility for the distractions I created between you, your "students"and Clare (She's so gay, she's in a whole league of her own :D *love you btw*).
Yes, In some small, insignificant way it was partially my fault, but you must also see it from my point of view, if you were slightly more interesting... do you think I would have done as I had (HAHAHA FINDING NEW WAYS OF SAYING "WHAT I DID"). Your voice, as stated above is boring and monotone.. nearly as boring and monotonous as Gwendolen's.. and yes I am well aware she is next to me.. (she actually just said "excuse me" really deeply again.. I'm not sure if she notices but as she reads this I'm sure she does now.. HI GWEN!) Also, if your facial expression changed in a while and had a little more variety as opposed to your string of emotions shoved into one facial expression maybe things would have turned out a little better!
Universal expression of idiots.
How the bloody hell am I supposed to tell when you're angry? or when you're about to .. as they say "hulk" up on us. P'shaw!!!!! Maybe if you'd get your glasses out of your buttocks you'd see that you are just as responsible as I am.. perhaps even more so.
And, lastly, I will tell you why I despise you so much. Well.. it's because you have such a great name. Honestly, how do you expect me to sit there without feeling an ounce of animosity towards you because of your awesome name. Yi ling. wow those words.. two syllables.. so soothing..
Oh, I do hope you would forgive me.. and in turn change your name to Elaine or something gay like that.
1 comment:
???????????
i cannot understand this. why are you apologising? ..is it for disrupting choir or something else ? o__O
my voice is not dull or droning at all, in fact it is quite modulated and covers a range of pitches.
i feel despised.
she doesn't mean it ^__^ - i'm not sure what wensi means by this but contrary to what she thinks, it's not helpful in any way.
Post a Comment