Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WHAT?!

EDIT - I HAVE GASTRO. I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP CONSTANTLY. NO UNI FOR A WEEK.
GUH

Finally took the time to read your post.
YOUR DAD IS A DOUCHEY.
WE'RE GONNA KILL THAT SECOND FAMILY.
AND THAT LITTLE GIRL. HO HO HO.

What we gotta do is right, like this, something out of context.. uh.. LOCK HER IN A ROOM WITH A JAR FULL OF ABORTED FETUSES. OH .-.

Anyway, I was talking with some girl none of you know about my most feared child hood memories. IT WAS LIKE..
LOL.

When I was at the tender age of 7, oh, how precious...ahem. I watched some god damned Anime with my cousin called BUBBLE GUM CRISIS TOKYO2040.

Basic premise, some shit went down, a retarded ass company makes robots called boomers to assume the labour force in humanity. ANYWAY. they OFTEN go psychotic and do weird ass shit.

SOOO, THIS EPISODE MADE ME CRY.
BECAUSE. IT.
FUCKING.
SCARED.
ME.
SHITLESS.

There was some a-hole fag who was all
HERPADERPADINGDONG YOU SPILT COFFE ON MY JEANSSS YOU STOOOOPID ROBOT HORSE.
and she's all like "DURRRRR THE MANAGEMENT CAN PAY FOR YOU 01010001000000"
and then he's like I aint takin none o' dat shiz, YOU LICK IT OFFFFFFF BECAUSE I HAVE MOMMY ISSUES OR SOME FUCK

Sooo the waitress robot licks that shit off (SEXUAL CONNOTATIONS?) AND YEAH

BUT SHE KEEPS DOING IT. LIKE SHE STARTS CLEANING APRONS LIKE THAT. AND THE MANAGEMENTS ALL LIKE WTF.

BUT SHE GOES PSYCHOTIC LATER ON AND LOOKS LIKE.. HANGON.

WHAT THE FUCK.

ALKJANDJAKDNADSAJKSDHKAJD

KILL IT WITH FIREEEEE 8C FUCK YOUUU

So.. anyway
I guess this is why I am the way I am huh?

5 comments:

FROGGY said...

LOL what.... the fk? LOL

Johnson said...

my sentiments exactly...

OJ said...

Explains. So. Much.

Spcogg said...

I watched that show. It was epic. It had boobies in it ^_^

Anonymous said...

I was always a little scared of that anime. And adult swim.
But good thing you don't know who I am :)