Thursday, October 7, 2010

This quote for the epic win

It's not often that I dare to push down Stooph's posts on the day of their publishing (okay I made that up), but like, I just HAD to quote this:

Note: I got Bread a Ushanka (the commie hat, google) at his request, so:
Brendan:"Thanks for the ushanka, I love it...it's the best gift you've given me since sliced bread!"

Unlike most of the quotes here, I can personally vouch for the factual accuracy of the implications of the quote.

Spoiler (as if you actually need this):
We gave Bread a loaf of sliced bread for his birthday

3 comments:

Johnson said...

LOL wow possibly the worst gift ever (bread) although how he became to be called bread is still a mystery...

FROGGY said...

LOLOL sliced bread. i also want to know why brendan is called bread

Spcogg said...

It sounds like brendan...and since it has less syllabubs in it, we fobs decided to call it a bread.

Yah, nothing special.