It seems no one got yesterday's quote. That's alright, I have another:
Steve:"So I met this girl Christine at this event-"
Vincent:"Was she hot?"
Steve:"-that was basically for fob people to meet with not fobs-"
Hungy:"Was she hot?!"
Steve:"-and talk to each other and practise their english and-
Vincent/Hungy:"WAS SHE HOT?!"
Steve:"Er, no."
Vincent:"Damn."
Come on, that can't be that hard to understand, right?
Also while I'm at it, let me make this public anouncement: Jonathan Leung is and forever will be the world's biggest rat. Until I meet someone even more rat which is impossible for the next 5 years at least.He is also Vincent Pang's cousin O: and the two are forever engaged in a showdown of wit, brawn and skill with the ladies. May the best man win.
Though even if you do win John, you're still a rat.
-
4 comments:
WAIT JONATHAN LEUNG.. i know jonathan leung!!! somehow i didnt recognise the name wen u said it to me but i recognise it now that you write it in words.. wow
haha fiona, good old ns chem days yea? :)
roflllllllllll
and hopefully you are less whore-ish after this comment.
lol this conversation reminds me of the latest himym episode... how barney also has similar yet more vague approach to females being mentioned
Post a Comment