Sunday, April 19, 2009

Not a good time?

Usually when I leave the blog to its own devices for a bit cousin Stooph usually picks up on posting to rage about whatever she feels most pissed off towards at the time, but I guess she's preoccupied right now...so. Apparently there's a demand for this sort of thing, I.E. posts (i'm kidding myself here, but do play along please. Just think of it as me liking the attention.) so uh, here's something from Karlgren that made my day slighty more interesting

"Congratulations Steve. You have won the award for the biggest EPI word document ever created! 147mb!"-Karlgren

Its more about steve than karlgren, but anyway. My EPI currently stands at 21kb, which is the standard size for a blank word doc. I think its time to me to get a move on. I could probably go on about how I wasted my holidays here, but cbs. I have work to do. So, stay tuned soon for stupid quotes as I return to school tomorrow ^_^

Oh yeah, and if anyone has a copy of the heinemann chem3/4 textbook (any format), i'm currently looking to get my hands on one. I have a nelson one i'm willing to trade/swap for a bit/burn the cd/etc

2 comments:

chewy said...

unfortunately for u i sold mine =p
but i think u already knew that anyway...

Spcogg said...

yeah dw about it. i put an order through to jon already :)