Hungy:"I wonder why everybody loves coming to my house without me knowing. Am I that awesome?"
Steve:"Nah, can't be...its more like..."
Kevin:"Well its not our fault your wireless password is so easy to hack and remember..."
So yeah. I even had to make the lame joke at my own expense. Notice how I put the quote first this time so that you people don't even have to bother reading through all that junk that usually comes before the quote.
Then there was school. School was very lame, because...well....school....guh. Nearly everyone got a haircut (they look stupider than me now :D), but apart from that it was same old. I did get double off in the afternoon since Ireson decided to wag, which was kind of him. Yay.
I realise i am actually talking about my life to the internet and by extention the creators of all the world's child porn, but we will discontinue that line of thought.
Edit: Remember when I praised steve for his physics filesize? well sorry steve, your eliteness has been taken over by Kegs, who has created a monster 5gig of an EPI. Truly an epic. Heres a screeny to prove it (not my fault its blurry though):
1 comment:
4.88GB of EPI... overkill much? XD
Post a Comment