Anywho.... Fark foomallllls D:
I mean it's okay for you blokes, you know.. all you need is a suit, shirt, tie shoes. DONE.
Most of you probably have suits from last year and shoes... whereas chicks.. man.. have to spend so much on so little.
So either, you're a girl who didnt go last year (me..) or a girl who did go last year..(EVERYONE IN THE FUCKING UNIVERSE.. who doesnt have a pee pee).. regardless of whichever category you fall into.. you still have to buy shit loads of .. well.. "Shit".
I mean wtf..
we.. (It feels odd to group myself with other girls.. but hey thats because I'm a tranny right? [I made the joke, now move on]) have to buy like.. LET ME LIST IT..
LIST FORM(al)!
- Dress
- Coat? (From last year? I don't know..)
- A clutch/purse/bag etc( WTF IS A CLUTCH?)
- Shoes..
- APPARENTLY MAKE UP?!
- Cost for hair cut, style (no idea)
- SOMETHING ABOUT JEWELLERY?
I mean I've wasted so much money. FUCK THIS SHIT. IVE DECIDED TO GO NEKKID D<
EVERYONE WILL DROP AND THEIR EYES WILL BURN.. I think this section is deserving of a bible passage -
Publish Post
"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."
And now you know how terrifiying it will be.
ALSO, what I don't understand (this part will probably fall on deaf ears) is why everyone is so hyped up about having "karaoke" in the hummer? It's like a 30 minute drive, and you guys are harping over what songs will be available?.. I'm going to get inebriated just so my hearing will be distorted.
5 comments:
i had to buy:
Shirt
Cufflinks for shirt (wtf how2spell)
Tie
Shoes
suit (jacket + pants)
belt
:(
btw i'm not limoing yay
that'll be a sight to see. what are cufflinks anyway
Arent they those things couples get for their wedding? they go on the wrist yeah?
Stoof, stuff makeup. Remember that only ugly people wear makeup.
JOKING JOKING JOKING.
But seriously just borrow your mum's makeup or whatever or how about going NATURAL ??
and lol who cares about getitng hair done in salon. Get someone else to do it aka emily
but i agree with this post.
Post a Comment