Monday, April 20, 2009

Francis' gangster moment

Today, Francis thought he'd do something quote worthy, so he and ej went into music office to photocopy music, and being gangster and knowing the password to the photocopier he walked in without asking the teachers. Then Mr. Jones jumped them and the following confrontation took place:
Mr. Jones:"Oh so you think just because you're in year 12, you can do anything you want?"
E.J.:"Nah, Francis knocked and asked you."
Mr. Jones:"How come I didnt-"
Francis:"Yeah of course I did! It's cause you're too old you know...deafness is a terrible thing..."
How rebel was that?

Then Karlgren had to go be himself:
OJ:"If i can get some LSD's...then sell it to everyone then I can get money to go to the formal..."
Kegs:"What's LSD? Some kind of sexually transmitted disease?"
We assume he didn't hear it rigth and also didn't say it right. Or he's just stupid.

Rest of the day was boring, and now i'm tired so I think i will go sleep some.
Note: Francis' hardcore moment actually happened yesterday...but um...yeah.

No comments: