Sunday, December 7, 2008

WILDCATS!!!111!!1!

Foreword:
Zomg I got some comments! I feel the urge to write something pointless again overpowering me.
----
In memory of a musical at a certain high school. And cousin farn.
Happy birthday to Wensi, although its not her birthday but she had a party. Happy birthday also to Dawei, who has his birthday but no party.

Party today was pretty awesome, I mean it was a McDonald's. How could it not be awesome? Even the waitress was caught saying:
"So you guys know, we usually do this sort of thing for 5 year olds, so um...yes, enjoy!"-The waitress at maccas.

Oh but before that happened, we saw a certain musical at a high school which I don't care to name, lest people like Karlgren would compare me to Josh Wong (not that its a bad thing, just, you know...). Afterwards we people who rocked up in suits formed our very own boyband, musical style. Ask Wong/lurk facebook for the pictures.

And in case you're wondering, yes we did go to Maccas in suits. Truly the experience of a lifetime. We also did climb around the playgrounds like 5 year olds. Let me say getting stuck in the pipeslidething isn't a good idea:
Kevin:"Get your crotch out of my face!"
Hungy:"Get your face out of my crotch!"

In case you're worrying vinno, He did do that, eventually.

No comments: