Since you were all looking for stuff to give me as a present right? ^_^ and it was really really dull and boring for me. Anyway, here is a slightly misquoted quote from kegs.
Kegs:"My dad gave me a box with a print out of an mp3 player, it had bubble wrap wrapped around it too. Sigh, asian parents."
Hungy:"Hahhahahah. Ahahahhahahaha. Was the disguise...effective? I have to try it some day."
Kegs:"Err no. I just said...you're still bidding it on ebay aren't you?"
Hungy:"Oh shit."
^_^ And merry christmas/happy new year nubs.
Edit: Francis was in a shit mood due to headache and eating forbidden cherries.
"I feel gay."-Francis
The gayness overpowering him? He went to sleep shortly afterwards.
Edit #2:You guys need to say this shit earlier, so i don't have to keep coming back and editing this :\ This is vincent while organising a lan:
"Awesome you're coming. That makes four. Two's company, three's a crowd, four is a lan."-Vincent
-
1 comment:
You can has lan with 1 person; bots.
Post a Comment