Friday, December 5, 2008

Maybe if I

start posting more often, that will get more people to read this regularly? Seeings as how in the first months there were like 25 posts per month, and now theres only 15-ish, no one comes. And sincei don't really have anything to write, have something stolen by Quy from some other site:
                       _ ,___,-'",-=-.
__,-- _ _,-'_)_ (""`'-._\ `.
_,' __ |,' ,-' __) ,- /. |
,'_,--' | -' _)/ `\
,',' ,' ,-'_,` :
,' ,-' ,(,-( :
,' ,-' , _ ;
/ ,-._/`---' /
/ (____)(----. ) ,'
/ ( `.__, /\ /,
: ;-.___ /__\/|
| ,' `--. -,\ |
: / \ .__/
\ (__ \ |_
\ ,`-, * / _|,\
\ ,' `-. ,'_,-' \
(_\,-' ,'\")--,'-' __\
\ / // ,'| ,--' `-.
`-. `-/ \' | _,' `.
`-._ / `--'/ \
-hrr- ,' | \
/ | \
,-' | /
/ | -'

This post was partly inspired by Fancis:
"Man, I refreshed every minute just to see if I made it on the blog."-Francis, on this blog.
Congratulations Francis, you made it ^_^

No comments: