Yes, thank you all, no the pleasure is all mine, yes, thank you, no don't worry about that. Fact is folks, I am now Famous, since my name is featured in not just one, but two (2!) widely read newspapers in all of Australia. So once again, thank you all dear readers for you support over these months, I will not forget you and everything you've done for me.
Except, so was pretty much everyone else who did a half decent job in the state :( But anyway, that doesn't change the fact that i'm signing autographs. Kindly ask and you shall receive ^_^
Disclaimer: I do understand that some people who didn't get quite as good will hate me for doing this, but...well, there's always next year. Unless you're year 12, but then that's too bad :\
Today was a very stupid day. Woke up early to go lan, found out lan doesn't open till 11, then waited till 12 and still no one opening the place. I hereby call for a boycott of the boxhill VA untill they fix their false advertising.
Then badminton. Oh lord, the ownage was unbelievable. I'm going to stop there. No I don't play sport for your reference, its just a coincidence that my foot is dead right about now.
Then steve said this, and twas funny:
"Hey look, something white is coming off the [shuttle]cock!"-Steve
Edit: Oh yeah, and thanks to clare for free food ^_^ (Though, it wasn't really free :\ And where's my pocky?). That made my day too, plus I got to practise the sick lines i learned on monday :)
Later, in an autograph swapping session with mh:
"My ENTER honeymoon period will soon be usurped by Bill..."-Man Hin(Chewy), contemplating the fate of his semi-decent ENTER, seeing as it won't be long before a certain someone gets his...
-
3 comments:
WTF?! You play sport, an asian one at that, and play with STEVE? THE TANK STEVEN TING??!
Ha ha haaa.... =.=" I actually suck pretty bad at badminton rofl, decided to try for fun ^_^ Must wait for ages though, whole right side of my body aches....>_>
Omgwtf enter scores depress me so much >__> Did anyone else go looking for all the people they knew in the Age? XD
yes! i made it on...ur blog =p
and ive already got ur autograph; and well done for ur SSes :D
now where did i put that sniper to take out bill... XD
Post a Comment