Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I....am content with my life.

So anyway, yesterday's failures were mostly offset by today's coolness. I have an official job title now and an official office is but a semester away, or so I'm told. And also if anyone knows anything about marketing and wants a stable, high risk-reward ratio self funded job do contact me. Because I don't know anything about marketing. Don't tell that to my boss(es) though they don't need to know that.

On why he can't be bothered coming on msn.
"Either it's depressing because there's no one to talk to or annoying because there is."-Mel

3 comments:

fiona said...

is the "hungy started writing this at.." accurate? or is it meant to be "finished"? or was the whole point of it to confuse people/be witty/paradoxical/i dono

OJ said...

Congrats, man. o7

Spcogg said...

That is accurate. The standard 'This was posted by ___ at ___' is inaccurate because the timestamp is actually for when you start writing the post.

I endeavour to be truthful, if nothing else :)

o7