Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Internet

Okay guys, I must confess, I don't actually go to Monash University, despite what the people over at Monash Uni Anime Club (MCAC) might think. Even though I trolled them, or well badly attempted to, for an entire night and they fed me (as a troll) over their IRC and we were all getting along just fine. Hmmm the power of anonymity.

Speaking of anonymity I read today that if facebook was a country, It'd be the 3rd largest in the world and have more info on its citizens than any country currently in existence. Things you'd never notice and would hopefully never need to know.

But that's okay I plan to actually go and join them if i ever do actually rock up to Monash. No one needs to know. After all I signed up with my Melb email and they accepted it without question.

Also, I got a new phone! Since lost my old one and broke the one before that (in the span of about a week), which means I don't have anyone's numbers and yes this is a cheap way of saying gimme all your numbers! Mine hasn't changed, so gimme a call/text/find and remind me in person to get it off you and we can all be happy again!

One last thing, pop over to OJ's blog and check out the Les Mis song being done right (stupid mhs butchering masterpieces). Apparently someone uploaded the whole 2hr thing onto youtube as well so I think that might be worth the effort too!

2 comments:

Johnson said...

such a troll D: I KNEW YOU WERE FROM MONASH WHAT A SPYYYYY!

FROGGY said...

LOL nice work. and i just looked out the window and saw our neighbour's new puppy.


... not that that had anything to do with anime/trolling.