I have deserted you. Even now as I write this I glance up furtively every 2nd moment, being on watch for other people who might be spying on my privacy in this dingy little internet cafe in woolworths (*shock*) in far off sydney (*horror*). There's a Long (notice caps) kind of story behind it all but I'm sure you're not interested.
Then again I don't have any quotes at the moment and even if there was it'd all be in Asian. There's an even Long-er reason behind that and so yeah, watch this space.
-THIS SPACE-
No not really, you can press that X button in the top right (or red if you happen to be on a (lol noob) mac)
Actually I just wanted to say, that even though thanks to my efforts the melbuni login has been fixed, I am greeted with the following message in about 6 sizes smaller font:
"Sorry there are no more available times for this appointment type. Please contact the Commerce Student Centre for help."
Anyway, thanks for finally posting comments for once everyone! I love you all.
I mean it doesn't really matter...but I am just saying that D:
-
No comments:
Post a Comment