the lack of comments on the last post, as opposed to the one below that. It seems everyone still hates those long story driven posts after all.
Its hard to stop sharing little bits of my life with you lot though. Habit I suppose. And sometimes the need to inflate my ego a bit using boredom as a justification. For example, I survived a boxjelly sting! Well, at least I think it was a box jelly sting.
The quote the quote. As I got off the plane the following exchange happened on my phone. Sam communicated in the form of texts.
Sam:"Hey man you got a present for bread yet? 11:20pm"
Dialed Calls: Sam. Conversation time: 00:00. Time dialled, 11:40 pm
Sam:"Soz dude, i'm kinda sleeping here. 11:45pm"
And this was from the other day that I never got around to posting since its quoting myself but since I still remmeber it, it must be pretty amusing. Long found it so:
Hungy:"Oh what the hell what's wrong with this place the water tastes salty."
Long:"Man, Its called sweat."
The Vinno label is retroactively justified because vinno was the one who warned me about uni enrolment problems.
-
2 comments:
hey hungy just wondering, how exactly are you intending to "become more like fiyero"? I would also like to request a post explaining your progress on your list of "Things to do after vce" if you are sufficiently bored. (if not that's okay)
-comments-
ily fibercakes.
..and hungy ofcourse.
LOL.
Post a Comment