Friday, February 26, 2010

Late quote

This one was a draft I had from ages ago but could never be bothered editing. Obviously I remembered now and can. It concern's that self proclamined ©Medkid™®'s internet:

Kevin:"Its not working...maybe its my flash."
Hungy:"Dude, what? That's fail, get it working."
Kevin:"Man I wanna....haven't even been able to watch porn in days..."
I could leave it there (its already lulz as it is), but I guess I'll spell it out since I quoted the whole convo anyway.

Hungy:"As if you need flash to watch porn you noob."
Kevin:"Huh...what? Is it just a picture....or wait....oh...nevermind."
Hungy:"Man, you're a of a by product of the streaming age."
Which is turning men into kids. But anyway next quote.

So I was listening to a bunch of randoms on the internet debating the good ol' flame inducing mac vs pc right (it wasn't much of a debate, and how I got there is a long story which you aren't interested in):
Ryan:"Man I really want a MacBook air so I can play frisbee with it."

No comments: