Tuesday, December 15, 2009

To be honest,

I am not entirely pleased with the outcome of yesterday's so called 'vce results' statement thingy that was shoved in my face once again as I collected junk from my mailbox. Bloody Sam Liu, he knows what i'm talking about. Then again I suppose I'll never be entirely pleased since my parents will never be entirely pleased until I'm lording over the monkeys (in a metaphorical sense) in some desert island. Anyway enough bitching since being the arrogant bastard I am I probably have less reason to bitch than the most of you out there, so like, yeah. I hope you don't get too pissed off for whatever reason, in the interests of both of our well being.

Today was eventful, seeing as some noob named Vinno decided to make an event which caused weekly badminton by Kevin to be pushed back to today which caused me to miss out since I was preoccupied, all of which was inspired by Steve's idle fantasies a of going to beach with girls a few months earlier while we were still under the spell of the evil, evil institutes which administers the VCE. 'You qualify for the VCE.' My ass I wanna qualify for the VCE.

The quote the quote, and you'll find that its very good, since cousin stooph was the one who has kindly provided us with it. On warcraft:
Stooph:"What do you call those creatures, you know, the ones with the odd ears and horse legs?"
Charles:"Um...Tauren?"
Stooph:"Dranei! That's the one!"
She is good, isn't she.

CBF writing more. In what is a first in my life, all of my broadshorts are too big for me :(

Oh and, congrats folks for making it. You are now rid of the most annoying part of this grind called life. I heartly welcome you to badger me for a more personal congratulations, if you haven't already recieved one. To the rest of you froobs still stuck in the limbo between boredom and hell (aka year 11), I laugh at you.

Go on, bite your thumb at thee.

No comments: