Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holidays, Holidays #1

Pretty uneventful so far. I mean well, sure i did heaps of shit since presentation night (like lan every day for 3 days for about 6 hours and lanparities and movies and sport and whatnot), but nothing of the kind that i'll remember in 40 years time. Well okay I lie, but anyway, nothing really realllly outstanding that you'd care about anyway.

Life isn't as interesting without cousin stooph I suppose, and this being the first post without her guiding light, lets hope that it is as interesting as it will be without her. But then again, who am I trying to convince. Believe me when I say that I'd originally planned to write heaps more, but since you cannot be bothered and I cannot be bothered, lets just end this misery here. The panic has still yet to kick in so therefore i'm still like 'eh cbs' atm :)

Here is one sexy dog.

Oh, so like I was talking to John about computers and shit yeah, and he goes,
"Ahaha, Vaios exude sex."-Jonathan
They sure do John, they sure do.

That's all for today folks. Hope you haven't missed me too much. And if you've missed cousin stooph (more likely), you'll see that she has a new place and you can find it down by the wtflol blog links bit in the bottom right :)

No comments: