Friday, December 4, 2009

The End.

Well, boys and girls, it's been almost two years since the beginning of this place (more like 1 and a half, rounded up), and I must say this has been a most interesting and rewarding experience. Well okay that's a lie, more like a drag on both my time and yours, but what can I say, I was persistent.

But as is the nature of things, everything must come to an end. Much like valedictory last night signalled the end of my highschooling years, the more preceptive of you may have noticed that our most beloved cousin Stooph has lost interest in this blog and moved on to bigger and better things. Where or what I cannot say, but best of luck to our dear cousin out there in whatever you do, signed, the readers of this blog (see what i didi there).

If you go back to the very beginning, you'll notice that it was her idea (and a bit of tung, but no one cares about him) and mostly her blog, despite my writing. Without, it feels kind of...not so fibercakes. Not sure if I can will my disappearing urges to blog anymore after this, but we'll see. Perhaps inspiration might strike me and I'll continue wasting your time with some more pointless crap under a different name.

Anyway, just like everything, Last night (2 nights ago by the time you read this), we have officially concluded our involvement with melbourne high. But not without 'leaving our mark on the school', as the whiteboys were saying. So what happened was they sang this song that bagged out all the teachers who deserved it, and then all those teachers decided to storm out and not come back. And well, we being us, just sat there and kept eating.
They came back eventually though (wood did anyway) and continued to bagg the whitekids. And the physics kids (lol Krishna).
I forgot the quote again, how surprising. I guess I'll have to make up for it later. But what I do remember is Dr. Prideaux's speechnight gimmick:
Dr. Prideaux:"All the tall people to the rear, normal people in the middle, and still growing people infront."

That's all folks, I feel oddly....free...

5 comments:

Yi-Ling said...

hey hungy, just wanted to say that you probably already know this, but your blogging style has interestingly changed through the the short space of time that this blog has been alive. also that when i started reading this post i thought stooph wrote it. anyway, i do enjoy reading this blog even without stooph (don't hurt me stooph) and i hope you continue blogging (no pressure).

Spcogg said...

thanks ying, your support means alot :)

Lets hope i can live up to your high expectations ^_^

f i o n a said...

yesyes you shud DEFINITELY continue this blog-- you have A LOT of readers!!

chewy said...

im reading this from starbucks coffee in HK =p
so consider ur blog (partially) internationally recognised ;)

Spcogg said...

lol okay then everyone, i will update when i can be bothered finding a quote :D