Monday, November 2, 2009

Why don't you just sodomize me now, far out.

Biology exam.. wow. WOW. You could not have fallen further from.. well I don't know what from but you can just suck my god damn CORK. yeah, thats right cork.

What in god's name possessed you to be this fkn retarded? DO YOU JUST WANT TO RAPE ME NOW? BECAUSE HELL, AFTER THAT SHIT YOU DISHED OUT I'M ALL FOR IT. GOD. FUCK YOU.

Explain the process of binary fission. EXCUSE ME? EX-FUCKING-CUSE ME?! WHERE IN THE STUDY DESIGN DOES IT TALK ABOUT THAT?! MORE TO THE POINT GET YOUR ASS HOLE "CHIEF EXAMINER" TO REVISE THE FAGGOTRY OF A BOOK "NATURE OF BIOLOGY"

N. O . B. YEAH you're a fkn nob. ASSHOLE.

I mean give me questions like this shit
"PATIENT X (For Xtremely gay no doubt)" HAS BREAST CANCER. WHUR DUR DUR, WHAT DO YOU DO?!

It was horrid. I was like oh shit, this is dumb
questions like:
"so and so said humans were at the high of controlling the environment"
DOES THAT MEAN NATURAL SELECTION WILL NOT OCCUR IN HOMININS
im like..
durrr WHY DONT YOU JUST TAKE A DUMP IN YOUR MOUTH. DO IT. NOW. AND TELL ME HOW THE HELL IT TASTES BECAUSE THE CRAP YOU LEFT BEHIND IN MY MOUTH AINT TASTING COOL OKAY?!

God sakes. I DONT CARE ABOUT STUPID ASS CATS WITH WHITE SPOTS AND SHIT. YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR POOR WORDING IN YOUR GODDAMNED FACE. ARGH MOTHER HELL FACKER

I WANT MY A+ GOD SAKE
I could kill somebody right now. far out. I mean questions like
THE PROBE USED FOR THE COW WITH CHS ALLELE WAS FROM TEH HUMANZ, WHAT INFERENCE CAN BE MADE? DUR DUR DUR. THEY'RE THE SAME FKN CODE?! JEEZ I DONT KNOW?! WHY DONT YOU JUST SLAP ME.

EDIT!!! BLARAHWAR

"Stoobi says (7:42 PM):
*hopeuflly ._.
*oh man
Stoobi says (7:43 PM):
*i didnt sleep at all last night
*right
*so iw as up at 5
*working
*and when i napped before
.charles says (7:43 PM):
*LOLOL woah
Stoobi says (7:43 PM):
*i felt so tired my arms and legs went limp
.charles says (7:43 PM):
*serious?
Stoobi says (7:43 PM):
*and i got worried
*that i was dying or something
*coz i had a stomach ache as well
*so id randomly fling my arms and legs around
*just to see if they were still working"

yes.. all in a days work

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i fucking love you.

Anonymous said...

lmao so true
btw, the author of nob is no longer chief examiner
she stopped being so last year

Stooph said...

who are you people btw?

Anonymous said...

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW, MWAHAHA.

Anonymous said...

No, it's not me.

fi said...

somehow everyone who calls themselves "anonymous" sounds like kath lee
maybe its the gender confusion

anonymous psuedonym said...

What kind of person would be a diseased vagina and penis in a book. Seriously.

calvy said...

nigersaurus

OJ said...

Binary fission is in the study design.
Key knowledge for Area of Study 1, Unit 4 includes:
"cell reproduction: cell cycle, DNA replication, apoptosis; binary fission; gamete production; inputs
and outputs of meiosis;".
It's in Nature of Biology Book 1.

That one about controlling environment was an English question. "height of control" doesn't mean total control, so environment still has selective pressure.

Same DNA code means the DNA sequence for the allele is the same across species. Forgot the exact question, but it develops from there.

Oh, and the breast cancer patient's daughter exhibit a green result in the testing thing, because the mutation occured in the patient's diploid breast cells, not in her ovaries, thus not affecting her gamates.

Stooph said...

Oh shit. .I completely missed the "somatic" cells bit. .fuck fuck fuck

Stooph said...

wait no, I misread what you typed. DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT MAN