Sunday, November 22, 2009

Did you know

that its 41 degrees in Sydney today, but 21 the day after that? No you didn't because you didn't need to, but now you do.

Anyway I was going to write this ages ago but continually ceebsed due to reasons that viv very aptly put into words:
Viv:"Even though a lot is going on now, i think i kept blogging because it helped me procrastinate and to get away from work."
That counts as a quote right?

And well, I still have school for those who I've seen about. And I even saw Samitha, who put it a little along the lines of:
Samitha:"Now that school's over, I don't mind coming anymore. Seems like I spend more time at school nowadays than well...during school."
You're black Samitha bud, we hear ya.

Thanks a bunch to everyone who cared last night and making it great. Its appreciated :) No thanks for the giggling though.

No comments: