Wow, so like, its all over. Finally huh. Today was a really good day. And like, I feel like quoting...what was her name...Fiyero's love interest:
Glinda:"Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true!"
Yes its out of context, but we'll ignore the pansy pretense part :D Since happy I am. I had instant noodles for dinner.
I was gonna put this up the other day, but forgot. So like I was seeing Dr. G at school right, and no one else was there since nobody's as sad as me, except the nooby year 10's who don't know how lucky they are (James Ting, for example, gets to watch Ghilbi films in jap class o.o) Anyway Ruw was there too, and he was making a killing by ripping off nooby year 11's...okay so it was more like selling his textbooks n stuff, but yeah. Then Mr. Bull walks into the maths department, gossiping with some other maths teachers:
Mr. Bull:"Have you heard about the student who had a relationship with his teacher?"
Ruw:"Oh shit they're on to me..."
Go man, go.
And my final exam was held at the Royal Exhibition Building, the very same place where I sat my Melbourne High entrance exam (next to Victor, and behind the kid who broke his coke). How fitting eh?
-
2 comments:
:D you finished!
^____^
Post a Comment