Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm still alive, if that counts for anything

3 and a bit weeks into school, yes i am still alive thank you. As for what happened to this blog, well its still here, so I have no idea what people are on about.

Anyway, not much happening at school. Well, nothing worth mentioning anyway. Except for this crazy old guy talking about car crashes in assembly. I mean, well, you can have a quote from him to see what I mean.
"...and the last thing that went through the driver's mind was the windscreen."-Crazy Old Man, In reference to the dude who crashed and died :\

Since theres not much else, and my imgaination fails me often, Here are some other stuff from another smartass in the age (since none of you are cool enough to read the business section, i hope). Its from a buisness dictionary apparently:

Banksters:
A group of true professionals who make gangsters look shy and cautious. THeir overriding principle is to have no principles.
China:
A country that has to decide whether it wants to buy the world, or just leave the world to its own devices.
Economics:
A science of human behavious that manages with scientific precision to avoid any understanding of humans.
Government bank guarantee:
A chance for governments to put any organisation that does not qualify for the guarantee out of business.
Performance pay
A game of theft in which the winners are those who can get out just before everything collapses.

Yes I have fallen on Hard Times indeed, having to resort to quoting randomn people. Now quit complaining and start thinking of something funny to say.

No comments: