So, I was stupid and did unimaths that Bill said he would help me do. But now he's doing unichem and i'm the only one doing unimaths and none of it (well, a tiny little bit) makes any sense :( Will somebody please explain to me how you prove that root 2 is irrational?
And plus, all the people in my class are too cool, and i don't want to disappoint them by being clueless....and it still doesn't make any sense. All you smart people, where be you? Come over and halp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. Oh yeah, and it goes till like 6, so i get home at 8 since its ridiculously far from any public transport (curses rich private school kids).
Ahem.
And then like, Diluptha comes along and asks:
Dilu:"Hey man, whatcha do in Unimaths?"
Hungy:"Nothing. I don't get it. And i didn't know you did unimaths too! Halp me!"
Dilu:"Oh no I don't do it, I just do it for fun."
Hear that? He does it for fun. Mong what have you done to the poor poor black kid?
Then, Mr. Chiang comes along and makes my day by saying (after laughing at me for being a total noob in a class of cool people):
"What are you on about? I'm not a stalk-oh...er...wait....damn."-Vincent
Then kegs said something, but it was too stupid to quote.
So heres anotehr stupid day for the rest of you.
Oh yeah, and i should apologize for not updating this like I used to, but I won't since its year 12 and It seems that the less I post, the more likely stooph is. So yah.
-
2 comments:
mine goes from 4:45 to 6:45 but my mum usually gives me a lift XD
argh rich boys :\
And besides yours is just at school yeah?
Post a Comment