Its yellow. WHERE AM I.. the ocean. Shit.
yellow water.. yellow.. must be.. oh my god.. it must be.. Mountain dew. ew.

.. SWIM. SWIM UP. NEED AIR. OH SHIT. NOT MOUNTAIN DEW. NOOOO WHYS IT SO BLOODY FUCKING YELLOW?!
Whys the seal.. wearing.. scuba gear.. and .. is. .that.. pingpong? Yellow ping pong? SWEET JESUS

Swimming.. upwards. I NEED AIR. HOLY SHITTING HELL.

yellow water.. yellow.. must be.. oh my god.. it must be.. Mountain dew. ew.

.. SWIM. SWIM UP. NEED AIR. OH SHIT. NOT MOUNTAIN DEW. NOOOO WHYS IT SO BLOODY FUCKING YELLOW?!
Whys the seal.. wearing.. scuba gear.. and .. is. .that.. pingpong? Yellow ping pong? SWEET JESUS

Swimming.. upwards. I NEED AIR. HOLY SHITTING HELL.


4 comments:
AWWWWWW YAY
MORE MORE MORE WANT MORE
Mountain dew is pretty good. Except for the colour, i agree, but its still pretty good.
So...what are the prizes for winning?
Oh yeah, and i guess....um...yellow...where are yellow...asia?
i say my bladder. how else would you explain the seal and pissed stained ping pong table?
Post a Comment